Sunday, February 1, 2009

McCall Ice Festival, and weekend at Riggins.

All of us in front of the Lockness Monster
Andie getting eaten
Kemper going down a slide on one of the sculptures
This sculpture was awesome, and you can see one of the many faces carved into the tree trunk.
A grizzly getting ready to eat a Salmon
Chad and Andie with their drinks at the hotel
Me and my boy
Krissy with her camera! She takes great pictures, wich I will be stealing from her blog soon!
Zach, Dixie, and Chris. We hung out in the upstairs loby alot
Chad swimming with the kids. Notice his battle wound on his back from his recent surgery. Good thing I think scars are really sexy! :)
In the outdoor hot tub
Kemper getting ready to steal a kiss from sister
He is the best big brother to her
Outside of our Hotel by the River. It is beautiful. Andie hates stopping for pictures, she loves running around.
Every year Chad and I take the kids up to Riggins (small town by McCall) we stay the weekend and swim, and see the ice sculptures. It is so much fun, and a great tradition we have. This year most of Chad's siblings and his Dad came along too. We had so many kids in the Hotel! I should have taken more pictures, that is why I will probably post again with some of Krissy's pictures!

4 comments:

Stylin' Binder's said...

Ben went down that slide too it reminded me of the Christmas story slide...LOL. Ben fell at the bottem and bruised his face. I saw Jeannie there too. Looks like you guys had fun!

Shalie said...

How fun that you guys still got to do the ice festival this year! And how neat that so many of the family got to go. Looks like it was a blast.

Cara said...

What a great tradition. I love fun little get-a-ways.

Krissy said...

that was alot of fun.. that is an awful picture of me by the way.. I will be looking for a chance to get you back with a really awful picture....it woulod have been a great post if that one picture wouldn't have been on there.