Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It is almost spring!

Kemp on his bike
One of Kemper's friends from down the street took Andie for a ride in our tractor.
Loving the outdoors
Kemper, helping Mom by pulling the weeds
His growing pile of weeds
Today some kids down the street came over to play with Kemper, so we all went outside. It was like 50 degrees, and it made me excited for summer. Kemp got his CAT tractor out, and they all rode bikes and ran around. Andie, she can't get enough of being outside. She is obsessed, and it is impossible to say no when she runs over to the door and points, and her face lights up when you say "wanna go outside?" I can't wait to see how excited she gets to go swimming this summer.





3 comments:

Michelle said...

We will be excited too, if you invite us! ;)

Colleen said...

I love spring too! Thanks for your encouraging words, although the whole "having a baby" didn't seem like a good idea to the hubby. I think this year you should skip Logan and come do the St George Marathon! (I do like it better than Logan!) I think you should consider it!

Shalie said...

I can't wait for spring, I am sick and tired of snow and cold weather. No fun. It looks much warmer down there than it is up here, I'm jealous :)