Friday, March 6, 2009

My Husband just bought a gym pass.........seriously?!

So Chad has been going to the gym with his brother's in law for like 2 weeks now. And up to that point he had never been in his life. It isn't like he has to worry about his weight, so not fair. and his job as a builder has always kept him really active. So since no one is building right now, he is feeling pretty lazy. (even though he isn't) He has been debating on if, and where he should get a pass for a week now. I didn't think he would actually ever get one, and that this gym thing is a phase. And 10 minutes ago he was on the phone with his Mom (she is a manager at a gym) and he got one. I was really shocked, and excited! He went with Idaho Athletic Club, I tried to sell him on Gold's Gym, but he went with the better price. He does not make a big commitment like this lightly, so I know he will use it. In fact, he is there now with Chris. I think it will be fun to share another interest with Chad. I have been doing the gym thing since my highschool days with Krissy. We can take the kids to the gym, and workout together now. I love being with him, so any excuse is great. Plus I can totally smoke him on the leg machines (he might let me think that anyway!) I have a pass at Idaho Athletic too, even though I work for Gold's and get my pass there for free. Long story short, gym contracts are really hard to get out of, so always read the fine print!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can not believe he bought one! i must say kell, you could teach me a thing or two about getting what you want!

Stylin' Binder's said...

I have been thinking about getting a gym membership.I heard Gold's had free child care! So what do you think?Which is better and why?

Shalie said...

Yay for Chad! I hope he has fun with his gym membership. I hope you get lots of opportunities to show him up on all the machines!